ETSOS would like to invite you to the launch of their next generation search ordering portal for commercial property practitioners at The Law Society, Chancery Lane 5 March. The event will carry 2 CPD points and lunch will be provided.
- Date: 5 March
- Time: 09:00-13:00
Following 18 months of research and development, with significant input from those on the front line of commercial property work, the portal is designed to improve the efficiency, accuracy and compliance of commercial search ordering. We invite you to see the system in action and hear from industry experts Bill Jones, Martin Cheek & Caroline Robinson about current issues affecting commercial property departments.
Bill Jones: JMW & ML Solutions 4U
- Money laundering risks in commercial property transactions
Martin Cheek: SmartSearch UK
- How to deal with foreign nationals for AML,
- Implications of immigration act on those who are involved in lettings.
Caroline Robinson: Landmark
- Air Quality
- Energy & Infrastructure
The new portal features industry leading features including:
- Unique full screen mapping functionality with eight zoom levels, ideal for large scale, non-addressed or agricultural land
- Option to upload multiple plans at no cost
- Direct access to a dedicated, named Account Manager who is able to resolve any issues quickly and efficiently
- A bespoke portfolio facility to dramatically reduce the administrative burden associated with large-scale, complex transactions
- An end-to-end audit trail, clearly demonstrating both process and due diligence
- Enhanced commercial terms and professional indemnity insurance
- Instant access to over 500 property searches, risk reports and ancillary products
For further information about the ETSOS Commercial Property portal or about the launch event, please contact David Opie (firstname.lastname@example.org) on 01524 220001