To appreciate the full impact of Certainty  on Wills & Probate in the UK it is useful to consider the diversity of those who use, reference and recommend the services. All have an interest in the various stages of Wills & Probate and agree that Certainty is an essential tool to protect relevant parties and stakeholders:
- Educators and advisors to Wills & Probate practitioners such as Gill Steel and Professor Lesley King
- Professional Indemnity providers (90% recommend Certainty)
- Compliance, risk management, OFR and COLP advisors
- Lexis Nexis and Practical Law Company – those issuing practice notes to practitioners
- Legal networks including LawNet, Bold Legal Group and regional law societies
- Probate Researchers such as Title Research and Fraser & Fraser
- Search service providers such as TM Group and Quantus
- National Awareness bodies such as Dying Matters
- UK Charities such as Macmillan Cancer Care, Will Aid, Alzheimer’s Society, Remember a Charity, PDSA
- Public Advice bodies such as Citizens Advice Bureaux
- National Association of Funeral Directors
- Law firms – thousands of practitioners around the country use Certainty to protect business and clients.
When surveyed 80% of solicitors stated that they preferred a voluntary National Will Register, in favour of a compulsory scheme to preserve testamentary freedom. Certainty is a proven process to help law firms and others protect their business and clients.