We are delighted to welcome back Tim Farmer from TSF Consultants who will be presenting the next Certainty Expert Webinar  on Wednesday 26th June 2019 at 12.00pm.
Tim will be exploring the FCA definition of Vulnerability and what it means in practice. Using real life case studies he will identify how customers flow through the different stages of vulnerability, provide practical tips and insights into spotting vulnerability and explore what institutions and individual practitioners can do to support their vulnerable customers.
- Defining a vulnerable customer
- Key elements of vulnerability
- The different stages of vulnerability
- Mental Capacity and vulnerability
- Key points to consider when supporting vulnerable customers
Please join us for our highly informative, complimentary 1 hour webinar. Places are limited so register for the free webinar now .