Mark Solon, Wilmington plc and Edward Hewitt, 5 Stone Buildings will be presenting the next edition of Certainty Expert Webinars  on Wednesday 27th March 2019 at 12.00pm.
Disputes concerning Wills and inheritance are often very acrimonious. They are frequently the stage on which deep-rooted family tensions are played out, often in public and at great expense.
In this webinar, Mark will discuss with Edward recent developments and trends from the front line of private client litigation, including:
- Challenges to the validity of Wills
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Disputes concerning the meaning of a Will
- Disputes between executors, trustees and beneficiaries
- Incorporating Certainty Will Search into Wills and inheritance disputes and how the Certainty Contentious Probate Hub & Area assists non-contentious solicitors and Will writing professionals
Join us for our hour long Certainty Expert Webinar on Wednesday 27th March at 12.00pm. You can book your place for the webinar here .