We are pleased to be welcoming back Mark Baxter, Barrister at 5 Stone Buildings who will be presenting the next Certainty Expert Webinar on Wednesday 15th April 2020 at 12.00pm, titled “Recent Court of Protection Cases of Note”.
There have been some notable Court of Protection cases over the last year or so, which could have wide-reaching consequences for Court of Protection practitioners. This webinar delves into them to consider the policy and reasoning behind the decisions, and anticipate their possible wider application and effects.
- Appointment of Personal Welfare Deputies
- Powers to make gifts etc under LPAs
- Best interests in gift-marking by Attorneys
- The relevance of a Certainty Will Search
- Joinder to Court of Protection Application
Please join us for our highly informative, complimentary 1 hour webinar. Places are limited so register for the webinar now.