We’re pleased to welcome Roser Coll, Partner at Probate in Spain by Temis & Co who will be presenting our next Certainty Expert Webinar.
The webinar is aimed to provide information and practical advice about what happens when someone passes away with assets in Spain. We will address how COVID-19 has affected the execution of an inheritance in Spain and will answer general questions regarding cross-border estates between the UK and Spain. If you have a client who is about to receive an inheritance with assets in Spain whether the deceased owned property, bank accounts, stocks and shares, cars, etc this webinar shall be of interest. Do not forget how important is to deal with an English speaking Spanish solicitor when a case involving Spanish assets is addressed to you in the UK.
- General overview of the Probate Journey between the UK and Spain
- Inheritance Tax and other relevant taxes
- Special changes due to COVID-19
- Effects of COVID-19 in the process of selling a property inherited in Spain. Reduced administrative services.
- Frequently Asked Questions
Join us for our next free Certainty Expert Webinar on Thursday 9th July 2020 at 12.00pm.Places on the webinar are limited so book now.