The National Will Register are pleased to welcome Gill Steel from LawSkills who will be presenting our upcoming Certainty Expert Webinar on Wednesday 21st April 2021 at 12.00pm, titled ‘Are you competent, productive and motivated?’.
During the pandemic most lawyers have been working from home. No longer working together but now in isolation it is hard to network and collaborate with your fellow team members. This webinar will examine the challenges of taking personal responsibility for maintaining competence, achieving productivity and keeping your motivation high. It will probe the skills needed of the team leader and show how these skills are core to success, pandemic or not.
Participants will be able to:
- Implement knowledge, skills and attributes required
- What is competence and how should we measure it?
- Can you have fun and boost your productivity?
- Does your team leader listen & support different team members differently?
- Motivation as a means of retention
- Lessons learnt
Join us for our free Certainty Expert Webinar on Wednesday 21st April 2021 at 12.00pm. Places on the webinar are limited so book now.