Thomson Reuters invites you to this exclusive webinar being held on 12th July at 13:00 – 14:00.
Thomson Reuters’ recent report, ‘Standing out from the crowd’ examines the factors businesses value most from their law firms. How can your firm differentiate itself in an increasingly competitive market? How can you forge a unique niche?
Whether you are looking to do existing work better to improve your work-life balance or position yourself to grow, this live webinar will look at the ways in which cloud-based matter management can support you in differentiating your small law firm to position yourself for the future.
The panel will discuss:
- Why is the cloud for you? Cloud versus on premises solutions.
- Looking to become more responsive? How cloud-based matter management can support getting work done and being paid on time.
- Not enough time in the day? How cloud-based matter management can free up your time to better serve clients.
- Improving client service? Using portals to collaborate with clients and giving you time back to spend with clients.
- Meeting clients’ demands? Anywhere, anytime working and cloud-based matter management.
- Positioning for the future? How cloud-based solutions support scalability.
- Increased pressure for price transparency and accurate billing? Using matter management solutions to help meet client demands on price.
- Greater emphasis on cyber security? Ensuring enhanced data security and client confidentiality using the cloud.
For more information click here.