Law firms and Local Authority Legal Departments are looking to find ways of securely automating their document signing processes whilst saving costs, considering the environment and enhancing the user experience.
The VirtualSignature.com platform has been developed to provide local authorities with the ability to deliver an easier user experience, speed up processes and securely exchange documents including deed execution.
Includes insights and real use case examples from a Local Authority Practice Manager.
Join Ian Jannaway for a 20 minute session on: Thursday 8 July 2021 at 11.00am
In this webinar we demonstrate how you can quickly:
- Apply corporate digital seals to deeds and contracts
- Digitally send large documents securely
- Sequence signatures – customise the order in which documents are signed off by authorising party
- Identify signers and witnesses for verification purposes
- Plus a lot more functionality designed to make your business life easier
To register your free place, click on the link below. If you are unable to attend the live session, we will send you a link to the recording.