tmgroup: tm:tv special: Are You Surviving or Thriving in ‘The New Normal’?
18th January 2022 at 12:00 pm - Online
tmgroup, mio and Conveyancing Data Services (CDS) are kicking off 2022 with a tm:tv special to coincide with the launch of their newest research report – The New Normal.
The report brings together the voices of nearly 800 property professionals, including residential conveyancers, commercial real estate professionals, estate agents, lenders, surveyors, and more; capturing how those working on the frontline of the property transaction really feel the industry is adapting to ‘The New Normal’.
Led by Joe Pepper, CEO of tmgroup, the panel features the report’s key commentators including;
• Matt Joy, Sales and Marketing Director at tmgroup
• Martin Manning, Head of Account Management at tmgroup
• Phil Natusch, Managing Director – mio
• Nick Ball, Head of Sales and Client Services – mio
The tm:tv session will discuss the highs and lows of 2021 and where the industry needs to improve in order to succeed into 2022 and beyond, including;
• What wellbeing initiatives have proved most popular
• How different property professionals vary in their response to the latest tech, operational and wellbeing initiatives
• Is the property industry finally catching up with tech adoption?
• What further changes do we need to see to make homeworking a long-term feature of the industry?
• How can all property professionals play their part in speeding up the property transaction?
• What trends are set to drive demand into 2022 and beyond?
• Has covid-19 been the perfect storm for driving much-needed change?
Joe Pepper comments:
“It is through the extraordinary dedication and resilience of property professionals that this industry has managed to survive the year, but we need to learn from this experience and ensure that we don’t simply end up living it again in the future.”
If you have any questions for the panel, please get in touch with Megan Jones in Marketing on firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister