Title Research: The missed millions – The importance of financial asset searches
26th November 2020 - Online
In September, Title Research launched a new virtual seminar series – a new way of sharing interesting information and industry insights using a unique interactive format. After the success of their first two live events, Title Research will be hosting a third virtual seminar on Thursday 26th November at 12:00-13:00pm.
This session will include an interactive presentation with guest speaker Emma Baddaley, Director of Strategic Relationships at Inheritance Data.
The seminar will cover:
- What is the problem?
- What are the missed millions?
- Why are there unclaimed financial assets?
- Rishi Sunak – The man who could influence change
- The implications for Executors
- War stories – A high profile case
- How Title Research and Inheritance Data can help
- Q&A session – the opportunity to ask any questions
You won’t want to miss this informative seminar.
If you would like to attend the seminar but you can’t join on the day, please still register – registrants will receive a link to the recording after the seminar has taken place.