Title Research: Free Webinar on Financial Asset Searches in estate administration
22nd July 2020 - Online
In this specialist webinar, taking place on Wednesday 22nd July at 12pm, Title Research’s Head of Business, Anthony Allsopp, will be joined by Bruce Cane, Founder of Inheritance Data, to discuss Financial Asset Searches in estate administration.
They’ll discuss why Financial Asset Searches are so important in estate administration and share how Title Research’s new service powered by Inheritance Data can help.
In 45 minutes, Anthony and Bruce will cover:
- A history of Inheritance Data
• Background on the Financial Services industry’s approach to unclaimed or lost assets
• The importance of carrying out Financial Asset Searches in estate administration
• The benefits of Title Research’s Financial Asset Search service powered by Inheritance Data
• The process for carrying out a Financial Asset Search
• Results and timescales
If you would like to attend the webinar but you can’t join on the day, please still register – registrants will receive a link to the recording after the webinar has taken place.Register