Title Research: Free webinar – Case studies in estate administration risk management
24th June 2020 - Online
With a rise in contentious probate cases, it’s now more important than ever to manage risk in estate administration. That’s why Title Research’s next specialist webinar, taking place on Wednesday 24th June at 12pm, will use case studies to illustrate ways you can reduce risk to your firm during the estate administration process.
Title Research’s experienced Technical Manager, Simon Barber, will talk through real-life examples that cover:
- Maximising the estate when overseas assets are involved
• Managing risk when overseas assets are involved
• Ensuring all of the beneficiaries are located
• Managing the risk of distributing incorrectly on intestacy
• How subtle differences in the family tree can change the distribution of an estate
This webinar can contribute to your continuing competence and will be held two sessions; one for legal professionals in England & Wales and another for those practising in Scotland.
Click the register button below to register for the England & Wales webinar.