In the current circumstances, many of us are now you are working from home. Some of you may not have the support and/or equipment, that you would normally have on your desk back at the office, for example, many people work with two screens and at home, many only use a laptop.
We have put together a short Webinar of some useful features/tips that you can use in Outlook and Word, which may benefit you whilst working from home.
• Message Properties – security, voting buttons etc
• Insert Screenshots into emails
• Review – Read aloud
• Calendar – Properties
• Meetings – Arranging a meetings with different time zones
• Convert a document to PDF
• Clear Metadata – inspect a document
• Show/hide ribbon
• Hide ribbon and use Quick Access Toolbar. Show how to add extra buttons to this
• Working with more than one document. View side by side and vertical scrolling