Quill: The future of the law firm office: What leadership should be thinking about
2nd November 2021 at 1:00 pm - Online
The QUILL UNCOVERS webinar series continues at 1pm on Tuesday 2nd November with ‘The future of the law firm office: What leadership should be thinking about’ run by Quill’s Managing Director Julian Bryan.
Julian Bryan will reflect on what’s happened these past two years through the lens of an SME business owner responsible for the livelihood of 100 employees.
Join Julian’s session to discover:
- The legal sector’s key trends, peaks and troughs since March 2020 as correctly identified by Quilldex.
- Analysis of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats throughout the coronavirus outbreak and what may be on the horizon.
- The implication of the ‘mental health pandemic’ on regulatory compliance and other practice areas.
- Part 1 of an employee well-being plan on using the right technology to support your staff, from cloud solutions to time recording systems and everything in between.
- Part 2 of an employee well-being plan on attracting, retaining and motivating your staff with benefit and engagement schemes to achieve Best Companies status.
- Part 3 of an employee well-being plan to ensure a smooth transition back to the workplace after Covid