Do you feel confident to run a client matter efficiently and effectively?
The SRA Competency Statement has defined key continuing competencies for all solicitors and this two-part Managing Yourself course is specifically designed to fulfil those learning needs in two crucial areas which solicitors need to develop as soon as they have qualified.
On a practical level, a solicitor needs to know how to run a matter efficiently (and effectively) and this Managing Your Workload session includes:
- Understanding efficiency
- Planning and prioritisation
- Tools and techniques for success
Key benefits include:
- Manage your client matters with increased efficiency and confidence
- Understand and use improved communication skills with your work colleagues and clients
- Empathise better with differing personalities, outlooks and approaches
- Reduce conflict and its impact should it occur
- Improve your working relationship with those to whom you report.
To book on the 9.30am – 12.30pm online course click on the button below: