InfoTrack: Navigating Toxic Leasehold Contracts
14th June 2023 at 2:00 pm - Online
An estimated 100,000 properties affected by toxic leaseholds in England and Wales. This, coupled with lenders tightening their requirements and the introduction of the Building Safety Act 2022, means dealing with leasehold transactions is more challenging than ever before, leaving some firms wondering if they should stop working on leasehold transactions altogether.
Ian Quayle, Chief Executive of IQ Legal Training, will join InfoTrack to cover the practical tips and essential risks that conveyancers need to be aware of.
Residential conveyancers won’t want to miss this 1 hour webinar, where Ian will explore:
– tightening leasehold requirements by lenders
– anticipating problems and how to effectively deal with them
– acting for leasehold sellers
– updates to terms, policies and reports
– implications for CQS firms
Book now to learn more!Register