InfoTrack: Bankruptcy, Liquidation & The Insolvency Act – property transaction risk and solutions
13th September 2022 at 11:00 am - Online
This 45-minute webinar with Steve Johnson, Business Development Director, at CLS Property Insights will provide conveyancers with a valuable overview of the protection for transactions being set aside under the Insolvency Act 1986.
To give conveyancers an understanding of the risks involved when dealing with the Insolvency Act 1986, Steve will cover:
– What conveyancing risk is associated with the Insolvency Act 1986
– The key terminology, e.g. Bankruptcy and Insolvency, Liquidation v Administration
– Types of Transactions, including Deeds of Gift and Transactions at an Undervalue
– What is caught by the Act?
– ‘Bank of Mum and Dad’
– Potential Insurance Claims Scenarios
– CLS Insolvency Act Policies review
Book your place today!