ILFM: Practice Management: Client care, risk management and people
11th October 2023 - Online
This training is designed to provide practical advice, tools to handle the difficult situations and the opportunity to discuss challenges.
The training will:
- Enable you to develop your knowledge as part of your educational pathway, and support your career development.
- Get you thinking, developing expertise and innovation.
- Provide practical advice from a highly experienced former Managing Partner with hands on knowledge of the challenges faced in any management role.
- Give you an opportunity to network with like minded colleagues and increase your professional connections.
- The business context
- The role of the manager
- 3 key issues
- The performance cycle
- The best v the rest – top service factors
- The ‘moments of truth’
- Towards consistent excellence
- File auditing and measurement
- What is ‘risk management’?
- The lines of defence
- Capabilities of resilient firms
- Effective file audits