ILFM: Legal Practice Mgmt – Strategy, Leadership, Finance
28th June 2023 at 10:00 am - Online
Trainer: Simon Smith
This training is designed to provide you with practical advice, tools to handle the most difficult situations and the opportunity to discuss challenges.
The training will:
- Enable you to develop your knowledge as part of your educational pathway, and support your career development.
- Get you thinking, developing expertise and innovation.
- Provide practical advice from a highly experienced former Managing Partner with hands on knowledge of the challenges faced in any management role.
- Give you an opportunity to network with like minded colleagues and increase your professional connections.
- Starting from the right place
- Contents – what to include
- A ‘how to’ guide for pulling it all together
- Stress testing your strategy
Leadership & Management
- What is it?
- A model of law firm culture
- Emotional intelligence, your personality profile and its impact
- 9 attributes of the best firms
- How do law firms make money?
- ‘Good’ management information
- 3 key rules
- Why jobs go wrong
3 hours CPD pointsRegister