ILFM: Autumn Virtual Conference 2023
23rd November 2023 - Online
We are delighted to announce that we will be holding our ILFM Autumn Conference on Thursday 23 November, via Zoom.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Legal cashiers, COFAs, operations and practice managers, sole practitioners, law firm directors and financial controllers.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND?
To learn, to clarify, to network.
ILFM members have complimentary tickets
Non-member fee is £45
List of speakers:
- LUBNA SHUJA– President of the Law Society of England & Wales TOPIC: Shout out to ILFM members and wider audience
- KIRSTY PAPPIN– Aries Legal Practice Management, Trainer & Consultant. TOPIC: Day to day operational work and running a busy practice – how to stay efficient and compliant without putting the firm at risk.
- JATINDER LOYAL– Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) Policy Associate. TOPIC: SRA Accounts Rules Consultation update
- CLAIRE ROBBIE– Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) Policy Manager. TOPIC: Strategy & Innovation for law firm compliance
- LEAH STEELE– Searching for Serenity, Lawyer & Burnout Prevention Coach & Mentor. TOPIC: Hybrid working & burnout culture
- ARUN CHAUHAN – Tenet Law, Specialist Fraud & Litigation Lawyer and the BBC’s go-to commentator. TOPIC: Fraud risk for law firms
- JOEL HARDING– Associate Director at Howden Insurance Brokers. TOPIC: Professional Indemnity Insurance (PII) latest news
- BECCI WICKS– Regional Director, London, SME & Mid Corporate at Lloyds Banking Group. TOPIC: Client monies, what returns are you getting?
- JASONEVERY – Manager and VAT specialist at PKF Francis Clark. TOPIC: VAT for legal finance