Hindsight 20/20: Recovering from disasters in legal
29th October 2020 - Online
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM GMT
You’ll never be more prepared for a disaster than immediately after a crisis. You’ve learned the hard lessons and know exactly what it takes to keep your firm operational.
But you don’t want to suffer every incident just to prepare.
We’re going to short-cut that process by talking to four people who’ve been through it and learned the lessons for you:
• Fire – Tom Booton from The Law Society will be sharing his experience dealing with the fire at its historic site in Chancery Lane
• Flood – Julie Goddard will talk through managing a flood at the Solicitors Regulation Authority’s office in Birmingham
• Cyber – Martin Pill will share his experience of dealing with a major cyber incident for a BSI customer
• Pandemic – Katherine Corbishley will discuss preparations and response to COVID-19 from the perspective of a large, international corporate law firm
We’re going to look at what went right, what went wrong and most importantly, the lessons they each learned about maintaining Business Continuity throughout the incident.
Join us for the virtual event at 11:00am on the 29th of October.
We’ve got the photos, the post-incident analysis and the stories behind the headlines to help you make your firm more prepared and resilient.
• Martin Pill LCCP CHECK CITP, Principal Security Consultant, BSI
• Tom Booton, Head of Corporate Real Estate, The Law Society
• Katherine Corbishley, Business Continuity Supervisor at a large, international corporate law firm
• Julie Goddard, FBCI, Business Continuity Consultant, DatabarracksRegister