Exterro: Data Protection in UAE and KSA – Similarities and differences with the GDPR and CCPA
9th June 2020 - Online
Recent regulations like the GDPR in Europe and CCPA in California have started a global transformation in data protection, with new laws in U.A.E. and K.S.A. imminent. This interactive webinar will explore the common attributes between data protection laws in different regions and highlight considerations for organisations in preparing for the new laws.
The webinar will cover:
• Overview of upcoming U.A.E. and K.S.A. data protection laws
• The GDPR and CCPA – identifying common attributes and how they differ
• Leveraging technology to help solve data protection challenges.
You will have an opportunity to ask questions in a 15-minute Q&A session. Panellists are:
– Rebecca Perry, Director of Strategic Partnerships at Exterro
– Natasha G. Kohne, Partner at Akin Gump
– Ezgi Bayindir, Head Data Privacy MENA at NovartisRegister