Estate Research: Property Ownership and Trusts – what do I need to worry about taxwise?
23rd November 2023 at 12:00 pm - Online
Often the most valuable asset within a trust is property and the interactions of the different taxes can be complicated. This Expert Webinar will cover:
- What does the rule in Crowe v Appleby actual mean?
- PPR and trusts – what options are there?
- Residential nil-rate band – options in wills and post death where wills contain trusts
- Losing first time buyers exemption
- SDLT – what options are available to beneficiaries?
- Importance of holdover relief – when is it available on property?