Estate Research: How to Make a Good Private Client Firm a Fantastic Commercial Business
5th December 2023 - Online
The Bad News
- Being good at the law does not make a great Private Client Firm?
- What do clients really want? Why do firms so often not understand?
- Why change is critical – clients and competitors have power like never before. Doing nothing is not an option and doing the wrong thing could destroy your business.
The Good News
- Simple changes can make enormous differences. You don’t need to rebuild your Private Client firm from the ground up and first-class legal practice remains the beating heart of any great Private Client firm.
What to Change and How to do it
- What does success look like? A simple question but how to ensure that the whole firm is lined up to deliver the firm’s goals.
- How to properly align your firm’s legal process to fit your client’s expectations – you don’t need to change your business; just change the way you deliver it. Some advice on what to do.
- How to really focus on Marketing – it’s critical to success so how to make it critical to your business strategy.
- Look at the business strategy – how to refocus the business plan and review objectives and the criteria that are measured.
- Look at Value Based Pricing – put simply, fixed pricing can deliver huge client benefits, increase new business and improves retention and repeat business.