Estate Research: Global humans: Succession considerations across borders (Scottish practitioners)
13th September 2023 at 12:00 pm - Online
This session will consider key succession and estate planning law points to consider when dealing with individual, families and charities with cross-border connections. This is an area of increasing importance. People are global. Families are spread across the world.
• What should the solicitor in Scotland be doing and thinking about?
• How is the international succession law jigsaw put together?
• Which law governs succession to what assets?
• What happens with wills? Or should it be just one will?
• What is the best way to hold title to assets?
• EU Succession Regulation points and peculiarities
• The role of international forced heirship
• Signing of wills
• Risk management issues
You can register for all these free Expert Webinars via the Estate Research Learning Hub at https://estateresearchlearninghub.co.uk/upcoming-webinars
If you don’t already have a Learning Hub account, you can register for free at https://estateresearchlearninghub.co.uk/register