DG Legal: Children & Entry Clearance Webinar: Sole Responsibility, Serious & Compelling & Article 8
18th July 2023 at 1:00 pm - Online
In this free 1 hour webinar, Adam Pipe of No.8 Chambers will look at the issues arising in making an entry clearance application in order to bring a child to the United Kingdom. Adam will look at:
- Rule 297 & the Appendix FM child route
- The Sole Responsibility Requirement
- Demonstrating serious and compelling family or other considerations which make exclusion of the child undesirable
- Arguing Article 8 in child entry clearance cases
- GEN.3.2 & GEN.3.3 of Appendix FM
- The relevance of section 55 and best interests in child entry clearance cases
Adam will look at the relevant rules, case law and policy and will give practical guidance on making successful applications and arguing appeals before the Tribunal.
This webinar is a must for all those involved in making entry clearance applications for children.
This webinar is aimed at legal practitioners and those working with them, with an assumed basic knowledge of the topic area.Register