Clio: How to Grow a Law Firm: Shaking Things Up With the Consultancy Model
25th May 2022 at 11:00 am - Online
A report in 2021 by Arden Partners suggested that within five years, one-third of lawyers could be working under a consultancy model. Is this the future of law firms?
In this instalment of the How to Grow a Law Firm series, Clio’s Geraldine O’Reilly, will chat with the team at illume Legal, to examine how they adopted the consultancy model and how it can work for growing firms.
Join illume Legal’s Kate Partridge and Michelle Harris as they discuss:
- The consultancy model and what’s involved
- The pros and cons of running a consultant model firm
- How to create a consistent brand when all your employees are entrepreneurs
- The essential systems and processes needed when working with consultants
- The systems and processes (both tech and non-tech) needed at the different stages of growth at their firm
Duration: 45 Minutes