Clio: How to Grow a Law Firm: From Start-Up to Success
29th November 2022 at 11:00 am - Online
In 2020, four intrepid law firm leaders embarked on an epic (and sometimes scary) new adventure: to start their own law firms right in the midst of the global pandemic.
They shared their stories, experiences, and insights with us (as well as a host of subject matter experts) in Clio’s popular Making of a Law Firm series.
These days, those same four leaders are thriving. That’s why we’ve invited Kim Cross, Partner at Vine Law, Natalie Foster, Founder at Inspire Legal (formerly Foster Clay Law), Elena Manukyan, Partner at The Injury Solicitor, and Alistair Wells, Founder and Director at Tend Legal back.
Join us as they discuss the steps they’ve taken to grow and succeed beyond a start-up law firm, including:
- The biggest lessons they’ve learned about running a law firm
- Why branding (and even rebranding) have been so important
- How they’ve approached taking on new hires
- Choosing (or not choosing) office space post-Covid
- Tips and tricks for other firms hoping to grow in Year Two and beyond