The National Will Register is holding its first Certainty Expert Roundtable on Wednesday 10 November at 12.00pm. During this pre-recorded event, Astrid Bowser, Director at The National Will Register is joined by a panel of prestigious professionals who are all members of The National Will Register to discuss why using The National Will Register enhances their client offering and protects their firm, clients and Will Bank.
The panel you will hear from are Shelley Collingbourne, Senior Associate at Sydney Mitchell, Kirstie Brownbill, Partner at Tollers LLP and Leah Hanson, Partner at Wilkin Chapman LLP.
- Why register your firm’s Will Bank on The National Will Register and testimonials from our panel as to why they have registered their clients’ Wills
- Case studies from our panel discussing instances where Will Registration and Certainty Will Search has made a material difference
- Advising your client to conduct a Certainty Will Search and the benefits of conducting a Will search
- The importance of conducting a Certainty Will Search in Court of Protection matters
- Why did our panel’s firms join The National Will Register as members
In the meantime, you can download our White Paper  devised from the findings of our roundtable.