Bath Publishing: Narcissistic Clients – Tips, trips & strategies for the family lawyer
8th December 2020 - Online
Fee includes free print & digital copies of Narcissism & Family Law: A Practitioner’s Guide worth £60
Awareness of narcissism and narcissistic behaviour has mushroomed over the past decade. More and more people are being identified as exhibiting a degree of narcissistic behaviour, a rise that may reflect the explosion of social media or simply increased awareness of the problem.
So when you encounter a narcissist in divorce proceedings, as inevitably you will, you need to be able to understand how they may behave and how you can better handle matters so that a resolution is not unnecessarily costly.
So join Karin Walker, one of the country’s most respected family lawyers, and Dr Supriya McKenna, a GP turned specialist coach and mentor and who focuses on supporting people separating from a narcissist, to learn how to:
- spot a narcissist, whether they are your client or on the other side
- develop tactics to avoid becoming ‘owned’ by your narcissist client
- understand how to best negotiate when the narcissist is on the other side
- decide whether to take on a narcissist as a client
- make sure that you are in charge, not the narcissist
All delegates will also get the print and digital edition of Karin and Supriya’s forthcoming book Narcissism & Family Law: A Practitioner’s Guide – worth £60 – sent on publication in January 2021 .
Can’t attend the webinar? Then pre-order the book now and get the digital edition free!
- When? 12pm – 1pm, Tuesday 8 December
- Where? Online via Zoom
- How much? £60 + VAT
- What’s included in the fee?
- listen in live on the day and ask your own questions
- print & digital editions Narcissism & Family Law: A Practitioner’s Guide worth £60
- a recording of the webinar for future reference
About the presenters
Dr Supriya McKenna is a qualified doctor and has practised as a GP before concentrating on life coaching and supporting those involved in relationships with narcissists as a result of her own lifelong personal experiences with highly narcissistic individuals.
Karin Walker is senior partner at KGW Family Law and is a trained solicitor, mediator, collaborative lawyer. She is recognised by both the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners as a leader in her field. and is a former Chair of the National DR Committee of Resolution.