Good case preparation is the key to good advocacy. The most common feedback we receive from our delegates is an appreciation of the training we provide on the key elements of trial preparation and how using a Trial Strategy Plan (TSP) changes the manner in which they prepare any case, enabling an advocate to have confidence that all of the aspects of trial preparation have been covered.
This interactive and innovative course will enable you to develop the skills and confidence necessary to allow you to effectively plan for and run a Criminal Trial at Court. It will help you to conduct an in-depth analysis of the evidence; develop an organised strategic approach and identify all steps to be taken to be fully and effectively prepared for a trial.
Key benefits include:
- Deal with issues that arise during the preparation and running of a criminal trial
- Identify any preliminary applications that need to be made or opposed
- Have all necessary detail required for a trial preparation hearing
- Ensure that your case is trial ready
- Improve your confidence and ability to conduct the trial itself
- Appreciate how using a TSP is a revelation that changes the way you prepare for any case
- Benefit from a learning experience enhanced with personalised feedback and collaboration due to small class numbers
- Receive practical advice on how to apply the skills learnt during training from experienced trainers who are all former or current practitioners.