When – 8 & 12 April (2 x 3 hour sessions)
Most people feel daunted by the prospect of doing a presentation. Presentations can be formal or informal and, regardless of this, they need to be authentic, engaging and delivered with confidence.
Presenting with Confidence is a one-day course that will help you build your confidence and teach you the principles needed to make your presentation great and memorable.
You will receive tips on how to structure your content and work on your body language and vocal delivery, so you can keep the audience engaged.
- Learn how to create your content in a clear and concise manner
- Understand how to present yourself using your body language
- Recognise how to use your range of vocals when presenting
- Deal with nerves and fears in a controlled manner
- Learn how to deal with difficult questions.