Ideal for trainee solicitors, to 3 years PQE, this course highlights key principals and strategies you can use when you negotiate in a professional capacity. The course will look at two different types of negotiation theories, different types of negotiations and the characteristics and styles of negotiators.
Participants will learn how to approach various negotiation scenarios with confidence and demonstrate how to prepare thoroughly and apply key strategies.
- Gain an understanding of the two different negotiation theories
- Get to know your personality style in relation to the negotiation styles
- Create strategies for a negotiation which will help you create options
- Deal with nerves and fears in a controlled manner
- Know how to deal with difficult questions