This course ensures the right skills and qualifications necessary are obtained to represent clients in the civil or criminal higher courts in England and Wales by achieving the Higher Rights of Audience accreditation.
BARBRI Altior’s supplementary, beneficial four-day training course covers the various essential aspects of Crown Court and High Court preparation and advocacy, designed to guide candidates through the assessment process and to stand them in good stead for life as an advocate in the higher courts.
Key benefits include:
- Altior is accredited by the SRA to deliver Higher Rights of Audience assessments under the Higher Rights of Audience Regulations.
- This course will be taught under new regulations announced by the SRA which came into force on 31 January 2021.
- This course is delivered by Altior’s team of expert trainers who are practising Higher Court Advocates.
- Practical programme to ensure learning is directly applicable in the workplace.
- Successful completion of the course will enable you and your firm to handle all aspects of litigation work on behalf of clients.
- Qualification is designed to equip candidates for work in the Higher Courts, and the skills and experience obtained will help you to conduct more effective advocacy in all courts.
- Aspects of the programme will also enhance your knowledge of evidence and ethics that will help develop wider litigation expertise.
- Those with sufficient advocacy experience can choose to take the assessment only option.
Please note, this course will follow new regulations. For more information, please visit: https://hubs.ly/H0Dz_VB0