When: 10 & 11 March
Where: Live Online
Top performing businesses in the legal sector maintain and improve their financial performance by concentrating on maintaining and developing their existing clients and attracting high quality new ones. Forming effective business networks can become one of your firm’s most valuable assets.
The ability to master successful networking techniques is therefore a powerful business development tool. It helps to raise both your own and your firm’s profile, opens opportunities with new clients, develops knowledge or skills, explores new ideas, establishes long-term partnerships and builds presence in other markets.
This course provides a basic introduction to business development and networking.
- Understand how you can contribute to business growth
- Learn how to build your personal network by using good research and business development tools
- Develop the skills to networking with confidence
- A beneficial learning experience through personalised feedback and collaboration
- Practical advice on how to apply skills learned from experienced trainers who are all former or current practitioners
- Higher interactive session using specialist techniques to embed learning.