At Altior, we provide a wide range of specialist courses to assist lawyers in meeting the SRA’s requirements for legal CPD. Our courses ensure that you maintain competence appropriate to your professional responsibilities and personal career goals.
- The importance and relevance of CPR and Practice Directions to drafting
- What should/should not be included in Particulars of Claim and why
- What should/should not be included in Defences and why
- The importance of adopting a logical structure in drafting
- The benefits and risks of using precedents
- The importance of using plain, professional, yet accurate English.