Merger and consolidation summit for law firms considering their strategic options
A merger and consolidation summit taking place in London on 6 February will help law firms to consider their strategy and develop a clear vision of what the future holds for their practice. Organised by Legal Futures Associate 360 Legal Group, the summit will explore the various options open to firms as the legal sector undergoes significant change:
- Staying as you are – doing nothing
- Restructuring your practice
- Alternative Business Structures – regulation and opportunity
- Growth by merger/acquisition
- Getting your capital out of the firm
- Grooming your firm for sale – does your practice have any value?
- How to reap the benefits of merger
Additonal topics covered include: understanding corporate structures, succession and exit strategies, growth by merging, post-merger integration, buying a legal franchise, competing with new entrants, online documentation and funding your strategy.
The summit costs £199 + VAT (free for 360 Legal Group members) and is accredited for 6 hours of SRA CPD.
For full details of the programme and how to book see the Merger and Consolidation summit brochure
For full details of the programme and how to book
Tags: 360 Legal Group, law firm restructuring, mergers