Free seminars from the 360 Legal Group
Legal Futures Associate 360 Legal Group has announced a full programme of seminars for 2011 which will be relevant for anyone involved in running a law firm.
The consultancy business is planning to visit as many regions as possible to run a short, late afternoon “taster” event, which carries 1.5 SRA-accredited CPD hours. Called “Getting your law firm fit for business”, the seminar will help law firms to recognise the threats and opportunities that changes in the legal market place will bring, and offer practical advice to ensure solicitors succeed in that new world.
These taster events are FREE TO ANYONE and would be relevant to partners or directors of law firms of all sizes who want to make a profit. With 16 events being held around the country, there is bound to be one near you. For information or to book please visit the 360 website. It is advisable to book your place early as these sessions are always popular.
UNLIMITED FREE SEMINARS TO MEMBERS OF 360 LEGAL GROUP
360 has also announced a programme of more in-depth seminars, which are free to members. Topics vary but are all related to helping solicitors run their businesses more successfully.
- Survival of the Fittest
- People, Performance and Profit
- Would you Invest in Your Business? Examining Alternative Business Structures
- Buying, Selling and Restructuring your Law Firm (incorporating succession and exit planning)
- Attracting New Business (Effective Marketing)
- Winning Work and Making Profit (incorporating cross-selling)
- Are your Systems Fit for the 21st Century?
- Avoiding and Dealing with Complaints
- Cashflow – Your Firm’s Lifeblood
- Successful Networking
All will carry 3 CPD hours and will be held in Birmingham, Manchester, London, Newcastle and Bristol.
For more details or to book then please visit our website.
To enquire about membership of 360 Legal Group email firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.