Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of news and information for professional markets. Our customers rely on us to deliver the intelligence, technology and expertise they need to find trusted answers. The business has operated in more than 100 countries for more than 100 years.
The Legal business of Thomson Reuters delivers best-of-class solutions to help legal professionals practise the law, manage their organisation and grow their business.
Our online and software solutions include:
- Practical Law; the leading provider of know-how for lawyers.
- Westlaw UK; our online legal research tool, giving you access to vast databases of case law, legislation, news, legal journals, commentary, current awareness alerts and EU legal materials.
- Lawtel; online research service that delivers the most up-to-the-minute legal news in a straight forward format.
- Sweet & Maxwell; detailed and specialist knowledge, understanding, interpretation and commentary across a wide range of subjects. Our publications use a variety of formats to meet customers’ needs including books, eBooks, journals, periodicals, looseleafs, CD-ROMs, eBooks and online services.
- Solcara; target and search internal databases and external legal information resources simultaneously.
- Firm Central; cloud-based matter management tool designed for you and your clients
- Contract Express; document and contract automation software allowing you to generate standard legal documents from automated templates, reducing or eliminating the delays, costs, bottlenecks, and risks inherent with manual drafting.
- Drafting Assistant; research, analysis and drafting tools right at your fingertips within your word processor, to help you draft quality legal documentation. Reduce citation errors, get drafting guidance and spend more time on the things that matter.
For more information, visit legal-solutions.co.uk
Tags: commentary, document automation, drafting, legal research, legal technology, trusted answers, workflow solutions
Leave a comment
* Denotes required field