“An artificial intelligence system that mines court data for unusual trends and outliers. The system is typically used by general counsel at big companies seeking an edge in large litigation portfolios, or high stakes trials. The human element, premonition claims, is worth and average 30.70% increase in win rate, which translates to substantial savings for clients.” – International In-House Counsel Journal
The world’s largest litigation database
“I do not have to tell you the significant and revolutionary role
PREMONITION.AI is playing in altering the landscape of the profession.” – Professor Michael Hunter Schwartz, Dean and Professor of Law, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law
Premonition is an artificial intelligence system that mines big data to find out which Attorneys win before which Judges.
“Law has historically been a credence good. This means the market relies on elite credentials and firm reputation as a proxy for skill.” – Professor William Henderson
It is a very, very unfair advantage in litigation.
“Your company is probably the most disruptive of all. If they gasped at transparency in billing rates, there will be fainting when the impact of your predictive service is felt.”– Mary Mack, Executive Director, Association of Certified E-Discovery Specialists (AECDS)
• Lawyer Reports: http://premonition.ai/litigation/#lawyer_reports
• Panel Selection http://premonition.ai/litigation/#panel_selection
• Law Firm Reports: http://premonition.ai/litigation/#law_firm_reports
• Client Reports http://premonition.ai/law-firms/#account_pitches
• Judge/Court Analysis http://premonition.ai/litigation/#court_analysis
• Expert Witness Persuasiveness http://premonition.ai/litigation/#expert_witnesses
• Arbitrator/Mediator Selection http://premonition.ai/litigation/#arbitrators
• Malpractice Litigant Filtering http://premonition.ai/law-firms/#legal_malpractice
And much, much more…
The world’s largest litigation database. If it can be derived from Court Records, we can find it.
Because losing is expensive
“Like other disruptive technologies, Premonition has the capacity to completely recalibrate the way in which clients instruct legal professionals and legal professionals instruct each other.” – Legal Futures