30 August 2012
About Kain Knight – Solving your costs problems in the new legal landscape
Michael Kain sparked the law costs industry in the 1970s evolving Kain Knight into a leading firm of costs lawyers providing legal costs services to a discerning client base.
Whether by investing time with clients to help them succeed or sharing our collaborative knowledge and experiences, rest assured, as your trusted advisors we give you the support and expertise you need. Our talented costs lawyers have specialist skills covering all areas of costs and, with around 50 costs specialists located in offices in London, Hertfordshire and Kent, have the resources to deal with the widest spectrum of costs from small criminal and family matters to heavy and complex commercial cases or high volumes of files.
Essentially, our costs services save you and your clients time and money, which enables you to focus on your case load and ensure that you are not overly distracted with costs.
As the longest established firm of costs lawyers in the UK we are regularly instructed by some of the country’s most respected law firms. Why? Because:
- We do not fear change in the legal market, whilst others fear extinction, we deliver differently by embracing change.
- We love to push the boundaries and find areas of a case where you are able to ask for a higher hourly rate or seek out technical breaches
- We love detailed assessments! We have the only national team of advocates, costs lawyers and in-house counsel that are ready to fight your corner, all at competitive rates.
We can offer you:
- Close personal relationship
- Live file tracking
- Collection and delivery service
- E-zines (costs news by email)
- Request a call-back
- Quality and consistency
- CPD seminars
PENNY RIDOUTT: email@example.com if you wish to discuss our services
Tags: costs lawyers, Kain Knight