Pilgrim Systems announces launch of LawSoft 10 – on 10/10/10
Legal Futures Associate Pilgrim Systems marked the 10th of the 10th of the 10th by unveiling LawSoft 10, the new release of its flagship practice management system, LawSoft.
The new release features an interface refresh plus numerous enhancements and benefits for users.
Mike Wallace, Pilgrim’s product director, said: “The development of LawSoft 10 has been driven by feedback from various market sources and requests from our existing clients. There are enhancements to existing functionality and new tools to ensure the user experience is even more intuitive and beneficial.”
New features on LawSoft 10 include:
- Matter estimating, quotation and monitoring – this innovative tool enables users to estimate the amount of time it will take to complete a matter, by setting it out in individual steps. The estimate can then be utilised to calculate highly transparent quotes for clients, which can be monitored continually as the matter is progressed. Additionally, the module calculates profitability values for the firm and allows re-allocation of resource to help meet profit expectations. This module has been shortlisted for the Best New Product award at TheKnowList awards 2010 (see story).
- User interface – the web-user interface has been refreshed to offer a more contemporary style and includes easy to use navigation panels and ribbons for the different ‘portal’ areas of the practice management system.
- Document management – the document management system module has been enhanced to provide content searching, a document preview pane and allow definition of dynamic personal document workspaces.
- File notes – using the document assembly functions, time recording has been enhanced to automatically create a file note from the time input screen and automatically save into the document management system thus streamlining processes.
- Workflow engine – workflow functionality has been enhanced to provide the user with intelligent guidance messages based on their experience in the process being executed.
Colin Kennedy, Pilgrim’s COO, adds: “LawSoft 10 offers a wide range of new features designed to make life easier for our users. Our core aim as always is to ensure that our software aids clients to maximise efficiency and profitability and capitalise on business opportunities. LawSoft 10 is the most sophisticated fully integrated system available on the market.”
Leave a comment
* Denotes required field