Vinciworks new 10 minute course on changes to CPD
Led by Director of Best Practice, Gary Yantin, this course covers everything a solicitor needs to know about the SRA’s new approach to continuing competence.
Demo the course
If you license the Continuing Competence Module, this new course is free and has been added to your Compliance Learning Management System.
Users of this course will learn how to identify learning needs, build a learning and development plan and consider methods for recording and demonstrating that they have fulfilled the SRA’s requirements.
- Know how to reflect on your practice in relation to the SRA competence statement
- Know how to create and maintain a learning and development plan
- Understand how to use new approaches to learning to enhance your competence
- Learn the regulations and find out what has changed
Less than two weeks remain for early-bird pricing on our roadshow. Meet with Director of Best Practice, Gary Yantin, and ask all of the questions you have about the changes to CPD. All seminar attendees receive free access to the online course.
- May 9: Birmingham
- May 10: Manchester
- May 31: Bristol
- June 1: London
- Time: 10:00am – 1:00pm
- Cost: £90 (£75 before April 25)
- Presenter: Gary Yantin, Director of Best Practice
Register now at www.vinciworks.com/roadshow
Associate News is provided by Legal Futures Associates.
Find out about becoming an Associate