The latest developments in social media – 2014 annual conference
This annual conference covers a variety of essential social media tools for law firms
Reviewing the latest key developments in law and practice, this annual conference focuses on a wide range of up-to-the-minute topics. The conference will be delivered by a panel of speakers all of whom are both recognised experts in their fields and regular conference speakers.
Topics to be covered during this conference include:
- Twitter – clarifying the underlying legal problems
- Privacy and social networking – the legal and commercial implications
- The latest guidance from the ICO on social media, apps and cookies
- The unexpected ways that IP problems can be encountered in social media
- Shaping a social media policy for employees
The conference will be taking place in London on 6th October, from 9.30am til 5.15pm.
For the full agenda and speaker details please click here
We’re currently offering Legal Futures readers a special reduced price for this conference – email email@example.com quoting LEGF14 for more details.
Associate News is provided by Legal Futures Associates.
Find out about becoming an Associate