Solicitors professional indemnity insurance renewal 2014: What should you expect?
Venue: Weightmans LLP, London
Tuesday 10 June 2014
The Compl-i team is delighted to invite you to this topical seminar focusing on the key aspects of the solicitors professional indemnity insurance renewal for 2014. The seminar will be hosted at our London office (click here for location).
We are pleased to confirm that Paul Nolan, Underwriter at Allianz and John Wooldridge, Director at Howden Windsor will be the guest speakers at this event. The seminar will cover:
- Key considerations for the 2014 renewal – an underwriter’s perspective;
- An overview of the ‘tools’ available to help minimise your risk and information on how to present your firm in the best possible light to the market;
- Guidance on how to select the right insurer for your business;
- A review of the market, including new insurer entrants;
- Consideration of the impact of the SRA consultation on proposed changes to the minimum terms and conditions of professional indemnity insurance;
- A look into the ‘crystal ball’, how much will your renewal cost?
In addition, delegates will be given the opportunity to share opinions, ideas as well as experiences and to ask questions.
The seminar is aimed at those in key positions of responsibility (including COLPs and COFAs) within law firms.
There is no charge for the seminar, however places will be restricted to facilitate discussion.
Registration will be 8.15am for 8.30am start and the discussions are expected to last for approximately 1-1.5 hours.
CPD points will be available for this event.
For more information and to reserve your place, please click here
Compl-i is the bespoke consultancy service of Weightmans LLP. The team delivers a full-service, flexible package of tailored support to lawyers, including expert legal and best practice advice, as well as assistance on regulation, compliance, business management and structure.
Associate News is provided by Legal Futures Associates.
Find out about becoming an Associate