Saunderson House announces strong growth in 2013
Saunderson House, a leading independent wealth management firm, announces strong results for 2013. Saunderson House is part of the IFG Group plc which today released its 2013 results. The firm holds Corporate Chartered Financial Planners status.
- 154 new clients added in 2013 bringing client base to over 1,400
- 14 new graduates recruited in 2013
- 37 Chartered Financial Planners
- 9-strong investment research team recognised for rigorous analysis at the Fund Manager of the Year awards for second consecutive year
- Management team strengthened by two senior appointments
- Investment in refreshed branding – ‘Your Wealth Matters’
- 2013 revenue up by 12%
Tony Overy, Managing Director, Saunderson House comments: “The increase in revenue in 2013 clearly demonstrates that Saunderson House is going from strength to strength. Our team-based business model predicated on organic growth and referrals from highly satisfied clients is working well. Additionally we are benefiting from a number of strategic developments in 2013. These included adding senior level expertise in operations and marketing to strengthen the management team, continued investment in our people and refreshing our brand. Winning Best Advisory Firm at the City of London Wealth Management Awards (12 March 2014) is evidence that our strategy delivers outstanding client experience and is all the more pleasing as the award was won following a vote by investors.”
Associate News is provided by Legal Futures Associates.
Find out about becoming an Associate