Riliance annual conference 2015: Compliance in a technological world
Riliance is pleased to announce that our annual conference will be held at The Law Society on 18 March 2015.
This essential conference for compliance managers, COLPs, COFAs and managing partners includes:
- Opening address from Mark Gidge, CEO at Riliance
- Keynote address by Robert Bourns, deputy vice president at The Law Society
- Legal ethics – Professor Richard Moorhead, who gave the keynote address to the SRA COLP/COFA conference in November 2014
- Hacking the human: the threat from phishing, vishing and malware – an insightful and intelligent look at delivered by Lee Murphy and Alan Mayes from the Royal Bank of Scotland
- SRA AML thematic review update – Steve Wilmott, SRA director of investigation & intelligence will provide an insight into what the SRA has found during its on-going thematic review and what you need to be aware of to keep your firm on track.
- The compliance journey so far – John Verry, head of risk, TLT Solicitors, and Stephen Ramsden, managing partner/COLP, GA Solicitors. Looking at the reality of compliance management in legal practice
- Compliance update – Brian Rogers, director of regulation & compliance services at Riliance, will provide attendees with an overview of current issues affecting firms and their compliance officers
- Technology in a compliance age – Richard Beech, chief operating officer, Riliance – how to leverage best practice technologies to ensure compliance
During the refreshment and lunch breaks there will be plenty of opportunity to network with fellow compliance practitioners and to visit exhibitor stands offering compliance services and solutions.
The conference will provide attendees with 6 hours of CPD.
Mark Gidge, CEO at Riliance commented:
Riliance now has nearly 3,000 legal practices engaging with us on variety of risk and compliance aspects, ranging from our software services to our compliance updates, this conference will be a unique opportunity for delegates to gain at first hand, insight and knowledge on a range of critical compliance and technology issues and we look forward to welcoming them on the day
To obtain further information and to register for the conference please go to http://rilianceassist.com/conference/
Associate News is provided by Legal Futures Associates.
Find out about becoming an Associate