Geodesys announce two summer Conveyancing seminars
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to join leading industry experts at two specialist conveyancing risk seminars in July 2016.
Law Society guidance stipulates that contaminated land and drainage / water issues should be considered in every transaction. These seminars will ensure you unearth ALL the relevant details and fully demonstrate any potential risk.
- Ensure compliancy with law Society guidance on contaminated land and drainage and water
- Learn how to identify the right report for the right transaction
- Share knowledge and tips with other delegates
- Develop your knowledge of the most common environmental issues arising in property transactions
- Improve your understanding of the ever increasing range of property searches on the market
5 July 2016 Lincoln
20 July 2016 Southend-on Sea
For more information on these events organised by Geodesys please visit www.geodesys.com/events or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no charge for these seminars and three-hours CPD points are awarded.
Associate News is provided by Legal Futures Associates.
Find out about becoming an Associate