ETSOS leads the way with Lender Approved Guarantee
Since ETSOS, the leading search supermarket for conveyancing practitioners, launched in 2010 we have made a habit of disrupting the search market with innovative solutions designed to make our client’s lives easier.
And we may very well have done it again with our latest product launch; our Lender Approved Guarantee.
Order a Personal (Regulated) Local Authority search and we GUARANTEE to provide an Official (Council) Local Authority search in the event the lender does not accept Personal (Regulated) Local Authority searches.*
All these benefits without the hassle:
- Reliability: hundreds of thousands of local searches have gone through our system over the years, and we’ve seen no evidence that “Officials” are more accurate than “Personals”
- Security: we only provide Personal searches from CoPSO regulated providers who subscribe to the Search Code ensuring searches are of the highest possible quality
- Progress: Personal search companies continue to innovate, their products are now better and clearer to interpret than ever. CLICK HERE for a sample report
- Consistency: Personal searches offer consistency of price, service and format
- Recourse: should anything go wrong with a Personal search, it is easier to get satisfaction than with an Official search
- Completeness: Personal search companies now have access to exactly the same data as councils
- Service: all our Personal search providers are consistently easy to deal with and are customer focused
- Pricing: Fixed national pricing across England & Wales. Provide competitive new business quotes confident in a fixed cost of disbursements
For an additional £15 +VAT Lender Approved Guarantee provides complete peace of mind for a fraction of the cost of Official (Council) searches.
TRIAL TODAY; contact David Opie on 01524 220001 to set up your FREE account.
* Select the Lender when ordering. We will order an Official (Council) Local Authority search if the lender does not accept Personals for purchases. If a Lender does not have a Part II entry in the CML Handbook Lender Approval product cannot be ordered
Associate News is provided by Legal Futures Associates.
Find out about becoming an Associate